Is Soundcloud making a comeback?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Index du Forum -> Sciences, Sports et Loisirs -> Loisirs -> Musique

jensenbreck Répondre en citant
Poussière d' étoile
Poussière d' étoile

Masculin U.S.A. (Etats Unis)

MessagePosté le: 05/12/2017 10:41:58    Sujet du message: Is Soundcloud making a comeback?

Hello,

We have heard from the streaming site 'Soundcloud' and it has been identified as a new music, as well as skyrocketing indie artist's popularity. 
Do you think this site is rumored that the site is fast losing money but is this reflected in their users? I think the answer is a firm NO. 

As an independent musician I often find myself trawling the tracks on soundcloud to find fresh music and personally. 
Genre's like Dance, Electronic, ROCK / Indie / Alternative and especially hip-hop have been making the most of the sites and I can tell you, if you want the drop on new music, Soundcloud is the place to be your impress friends by being the first to know that 'new song' from your favorite artists. 
I also feel that for the music community, especially aspiring artists are on the come up, Soundcloud is very important. With companies like Spotify, Deezer, Apple music, and Google play music streaming, music streaming, new music is getting results. Major artists are the only thing they are interested in promoting (we all know why) and there are fewer and fewer avenues for new musicians to get their foot in the door. As a listener I do not want to be able to discover new music. 

With a lot of money, we have a lot of business, we have a business in our hands! Otherwise who knows, in a decade the only 'new music' available will be 'Pitbull's' attempt to come back ... and surely nobody wants that !? 

Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/topic26315.html

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->animated Business Motion Graphics 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 05/12/2017 10:41:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Index du Forum -> Sciences, Sports et Loisirs -> Loisirs -> Musique
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Skin Créé par: Sigma12
Adapté par: Dune13 (Copyright © 2003-2013.Tous droits réservés)