Torchlight 2 in French

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Index du Forum -> forumduniens -> Le Club -> Discussions diverses

jensenbreck Répondre en citant
Poussière d' étoile
Poussière d' étoile

Masculin U.S.A. (Etats Unis)

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2017 12:11:24    Sujet du message: Torchlight 2 in French

Hello,
As a Torchlight 2 player for several weeks now I was looking for a patch en and I came across your project. Seeing the open aspect of your project I wanted to participate, knowing to use a SVN so I undertook to recover the files being stored on the server and read the various tips and tutorials on how to translate and how the organization is fact. On the other hand I did not find how to get the access to be able to contribute so it is here that I come to ask you how to do. any suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://sourceforge.net/p/transmod2/discussion/discussions/thread/a2e63d4e/

2d animation example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2017 12:11:24    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Index du Forum -> forumduniens -> Le Club -> Discussions diverses
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Skin Créé par: Sigma12
Adapté par: Dune13 (Copyright © 2003-2013.Tous droits réservés)